When you call Clockworks via the 800 number you will talk to a professional clock movement restoration specialist. Someone that is an expert in the compatibility of obsolete movements to what is in production in today's market. You will get to talk to someone that has a profound knowledge of what is available and also what is no longer made. The person you speak to can put together any style clock kit in a matter of minutes with all the variables set to your clock case.
As you maybe figured out by now clock makers are few and far between. What is even more rare than this is a clock maker that will talk on the phone instead of working on clocks. There is no charge for this expert live assistance, there is no other place that exists that will do this, or can do this. We are the best at what we do, without a doubt. Of course in order to do this, there are some rules, otherwise it is not possible to perform such service.
There are a few rules for calling us, as call volume is of course extreme. Please do not call us with the below issues.
We love these calls
- 1. Mechanical replacement movement availability and compatibility
- 2. Assisting with the creation of a new mechanical clock kit or clock parts
- 3. Writing up orders valued over $50
- 4. Discussions about a possible clock movement restoration job
- 5. Assisting with the parts or components to make your mechanical clock function
What will happen when you call
- 1. If all phones are being used, you will goto voice mail, we will call you back within a hour.
- 2. If we are all involved with clock repairs, you will go to voice mail, we will call you back within a hour.
- 3. If you get a person, this person is a clock restoration specialist that is in high demand, please be direct.
Who will you be speaking with ?
James Stoudenmire (35 years experience)
Donna Stoudenmire (10 years experience)
Robert Turgeon (5 years experience)
It is sad to say the below Clockmakers are no longer with us. (Now Deceased)
Robert Tonkin (70 years with clocks)
Bill Lea (10 years experience)
Steve Griffin (5 years with clocks)
With all this said, here is our phone number = 800-381-7458
Email address = CLOCKWORKS@CLOCKWORKS.COM (Preferred for the small stuff)