When you call Clockworks via the 800 number you will talk to a Mechanical movement restoration specialist. We can help with these type of things = New mechanical movements, Components for mechanical movements, Obsolete unit conversions, Custom clock creations for the woodworker, and some mechanical clock repair advice when we have time left to do so. The phones get busy. Please do not call with anything other than mechanical movement nuts and bolts questions and orders. Any other issues or questions can be emailed to us at [email protected] and the low value orders (quartz units) can be placed right online
We love these calls
- 1. Mechanical replacement movement availability and compatibility
- 2. Assisting with the creation of a new mechanical clock kit
- 4. Discussions about a possible clock movement restoration job
- 5. Assisting with the parts or components to make your mechanical clock function
What will happen when you call
- 1. If all phones are being used, you will go to voice mail, we will call you back within a hour.
- 2. If we are all involved with clock repairs, you will go to voice mail, we will call you back within a hour.
Who will you be speaking with ? James Stoudenmire (35 years experience) Robert Turgeon (5 years experience) Bill Lea (10 years experience) Donna Stoudenmire (10 years experience) Robert Tonkin (70 years experience) Mr Tonkin Update =He ran out of time. With all this said, here is our phone number = 800-381-7458 When we call back the caller ID will say James Stoudenmire instead of Clockworks