The Best of J.E. Coleman: Clockmaker by Orville R. Hagans - Autographed
The Library of Congress Catalog Number 79-88671 is assigned to the book "The Best of J.E. Coleman: Clockmaker" by Orville R. Hagans. It's publication was in 1979 by Schiffer Publishing Ltd. The book is a collection of articles and essays by J.E. Coleman, a well-known clockmaker and writer on the subject of clocks and watches. The book covers a wide range of topics, including the history of clockmaking, the different types of clocks that have been made, and the techniques of clockmaking. It is a valuable resource for anyone with interest in the history and art of clockmaking.
Here is a summary of the book's contents:
- Chapter 1: The History of Clockmaking
- Chapter 2: The Different Types of Clocks
- Chapter 3: The Techniques of Clockmaking
- Chapter 4: The Tools and Equipment of Clockmaking
- Chapter 5: The Repair and Maintenance of Clocks
- Chapter 6: The Collecting of Clocks
The book concludes with a list of resources for further information on clockmaking.