Hermle quartz clock movement replacement options
The best Hermle quartz clock movement replacements are found in the list below. The list is in priority of the best replacement choice to the least. What this means is the closest to the old size, with the best sound quality has the best rating and is on top of the list. It also has the price in this order also, highest to lowest.
Hermle includes the following numbers
Hermle quartz clock movements are no longer available, so these are the alternative replacements. They usually decide to give up the ghost at daylight savings, or when there needs to be an adjustment in the time.
- 2215 (Westminster and Ave Maria pendulum units)
- 2115 (Westminster and Ave Maria non pendulum units)
- 2214 (Westminster and Bim Bam pendulum units)
- 2214 (Westminster and Bim Bam non pendulum units)
- 2216 (Westminster and Silent Night pendulum units)
- 2116 (Westminster and Silent Night non pendulum units)
- 2117 (Ships Bell strike, non pendulum)
Hermle quartz ships bell note
Note on the 2117 - Unfortunately, there are no quartz units on the market that will play the ship's bell strike. It is a tricky situation with these as there is no quartz replacement for this one. You can go with the mechanical movement if you do not mind spending about $500 and some time and patience. It will be a conversion process and has quite a bit of involvement. Please contact Clockworks if you would like to pursue this option.
↑ Back to top